This calendar, like the overall site, is non-partisan. We will post events that are of community or political interest, regardless of party. Events must be of legitimate interest to people of goodwill.
That said, we reserve the right to not post any event we deem inappropriate or offensive.
Click HERE to submit an event for this calendar.
Asset Builders’ Clinic – Arlington
December 12 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Center for Transforming Lives: You’re invited to BBVA and Center for Transforming Lives VIRTUAL, monthly Asset Builders’ Clinic, an initiative launched to help members of our community become financially sound and informed about their assets.
Register Here: https://ctlassetbuilders.eventbrite.com
Through coaching, the Center for Transforming Lives has been able to provide an average increase in savings of $497 (enough to weather a financial issue) and average decrease in debt of $11,747.
Together, BBVA and CTL are proud to host multiple clinics that provide the education and financial empowerment you need. Clinic topics include:
– Fraud and Identity Theft
– Learn how to identify the signs of fraud
– Review laws that protect consumers
– Home Ownership
– Review costs and responsibilities associated with owning a home
– Explore the loan and repayment processes
– Define common terms associated with mortgages
– Identify events that could lead to foreclosure