This calendar, like the overall site, is non-partisan. We will post events that are of community or political interest, regardless of party. Events must be of legitimate interest to people of goodwill.
That said, we reserve the right to not post any event we deem inappropriate or offensive.
Click HERE to submit an event for this calendar.
- This event has passed.
Public meeting: E Fort Worth, Riverside
July 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm CDT
City of Fort Worth:
An upcoming virtual community meeting will discuss the replacement of water and sewer mains in the east Fort Worth and Riverside areas.
The impacted area:
- Alley between North Riverside Drive and Cleckler Avenue from Murphy Street to 315 feet north (sewer).
- Easement between Randol Mill Road and Chandler Lake Road from Lake Havasu Trail 462 feet north and 135 feet south (sewer).
- Lake Havasu Trail from 135 feet east of Randol Mill Road to Chandler Road (water).
- Lake Havasu Trail from 350 feet east of Randol Mill Road to 400 feet east (sewer).
- Easement between Lake Havasu Trail and Blue Lake Drive from 219 feet west of Candlewood Road and 270 feet east of Candlewood Road (sewer).
- Blue Lake Drive to 200 feet north of the north dead end and 320 feet north of Raintree Court (sewer).
- Blue Lake Drive from the north dead end to 155 feet north of Raintree Court (water).
- Easement between Blue Lake Drive and Green River Trail 325 feet north of Raintree Court (sewer).
- Easement between Candlewood Road and Oakland Boulevard south of Lake Havasu Trail (sewer).
- Easement between Woodhaven Boulevard and Boca Bay Drive 600 feet north of Boca Raton Boulevard (sewer).
- Easement between Enoch Drive and Sandy Lane from Laurie Drive to Brentwood Stair Road (sewer).
- Easement between Sandy Lane and Ederville Road from Ederville Lane 281 feet north (sewer).
- Warren Lane from Ederville Road to 468 feet north of Brentwood Stair Road (sewer).
- Easement between Warren Lane and Muse Street from Joseph Lane to 520 feet south (sewer).
To learn more, contact project manager Brenda Oropeza in the Water Department at 817-392-8271.